Terms of Motorcycle Adventures Uganda Hire
- Any extra day spent with the Motorcycle shall be assessed and charged accordingly at the return of the motorcycle as per the hire rates.
- The fuel / oil expense will be met by the hirer of the vehicle during the period of hire.
In addition to the above terms the hirer should take note of the following.
(a) He/She should inspect the motorcycle before hire to make sure that it’s in proper condition, no liabilities will be accepted after signing of the agreement.
(b) No replacement or substitute of any parts or accessories of the motorcycle without the knowledge and approval of the company.
(c) The hired Motorcycle remain the property of the company Motorcycle Adventures Uganda Limited
(d) Only the authorized rider is allowed to drive the motorcycle and any liability arising out of the use of un-authorized driver is met by the hirer
(e) The hirer must take good care of the hired motorcycle in matters pertaining good maintenance, by checking engine oil after the stated mileage and taking care of its security but in case any thing happens due to the hirer’s negligence of the above he is responsible for repair and replacement .
(f) In case of a miner breakdown during the hire of the Motorcycle you can make repairs of up to 60,000 UGX. Beyond that figure, you are obliged to inform the company before you proceed with the repairs
(g) The hirer shall NOT use the hired Motorcycle for any sport activities like racing or motocross or sublet the hired Motorcycle.
The hired Motorcycle shall not be operated in the following circumstances
(1) To transport goods in violation to customs regulations or in any other illegal manner.
(2) By any person driving when not fit to drive e.g. when drunk or under any influence of drug as per road and traffic Act
(i) The hirer agrees to protect the interest of the owner in case of an accident by; Obtaining names and addresses of parties involved and witnesses
Driving Time & Advice
(1) The Motorcycle has to stop operation at 7:30pm and should start driving or be on road at 6:00 am and above, unless it is airport transfer, driving for dinner or shopping, anything happens beyond the mentioned time the client is responsible for whatever that happens on the Motorcycle.
2) Only the mentioned client on the agreement at the period of picking the Motorcycle use the Motorcycle until the end of the rented period
(3) Immediately notify the police if another party‘s guilt is to be ascertained or if any person is injured
(4) The hirer will comply with the terms and conditions of the insurance policy and pay the owner any excess in the event of the claim
(5) Any addition and alterations to these terms and conditions shall be Null and void unless agreed upon in writing by both parties
Our Motorcycles are insured for use in only East African countries. Customers must not attempt to take the Motorcycle overseas without prior consent from this Company or they must pay COMESA insurance at the time of renting the Motorcycle to cover for the any damage caused in foreign country and Overseas Breakdown Insurance is supplied at an additional cost. Details available upon request,
Motorcycles are generally supplied on a “¼ to ¼ “basis while on other occasions, it is supplied on an empty to empty tank basis. No credit will be given for unused fuel at the end of the rental.
FUEL OF MOTORCYCLE UPON REPLACEMENT
In case of total mechanical breakdown we provide replacement of the Motorcycle within 24 Hours and we are responsible for fuel to drop the replacement Motorcycle.
In National Park is 40KM/h and don’t go off track and any client who does it is responsible to Pay the 150 USD to Uganda Wildlife Authority
Animals in the National Park have 100 % to the Right of way and clients are to be 100 Metres Away from the Fierce Animals like Elephants.
Motorcycle Adventures Uganda only offers refunds under the following conditions;
- We offer refunds on repairs done with our permission. Any repairs done without our permission are not refundable.
- We do not offer refunds in case you cut your trip short, you can only get a refund upon prior notice and negotiation (Terms and conditions apply)
- Any unused days can be carried forward to a future date.
Motorcycles must be returned to the agreed drop off location or our office during our normal hours of business unless otherwise arranged we can as well drop off our clients to the airport upon request. Returns are not accepted out our working hours unless prior agreed upon. Customers that return motorcycles late will be charged 1/5 daily rate per hour
We accept payment by (Visa credit card) on condition you prefer to pay in advance 10 days before the arrival date, otherwise if it’s by arrival; we prefer payment by cash either in us dollars, Euro, British Pounds or Uganda shillings using the company’s exchange rate.